Dr Adel Kishawi
Aesthetic, Hair Transplant & Vaser Lipo Specialist
(GMC Number 6053157)
(GMC Number 6053157)
Dr Kishawi studied medicine at the College of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria and gained his Master of Medicine in 1998. In 2002 he managed to achieve CCST in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery (Unrestricted License). After qualifying he worked in a number of hospital posts in NHS. He was drawn towards cosmetic surgery in particular the artistic element of this specialty that developed his interest in aesthetics and hair transplant.
Dr Kishawi has been practicing medicine with a GP practice in the heart of Salford with a large number of patients coming from different backgrounds of the society with different needs. He is the lead for the Multidisciplinary Geriatric (MDG) meeting held biweekly with the lead social workers/lead District Nurs-es/Geriatrician from Salford to discuss patients’ needs..
Dr Kishawi is also a full Member of the:
• GMC, General Medical Council (No. 6053157)
• Member of European College of Aesthetic Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Advanced skin and Face consultation Injectables advanced Botulinum Toxin A injections for Migraine, Hyperhidrosis, Nefirtiti lift
- Advanced Dermal fillers HA and Calcium Hydroxy Apitate
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty, cheek augmentation, jaw line definition)
- Hair loss management: consultation, treatment and hair transplant
- Hair transplant: FUT, FUE, BHT (Body Hair Transplant), Eye brow transplant
- Liposuction& Lipofilling (fat transfer)
- Micro fat transfer (stem cells)
- PRP for skin rejuvenation and hair loss
- PDO threads
- Chemical Peels glycol acid, TCA 50%
- IV nutrition: vitamins, minerals, aminoacid (Intravita)
- Plexr treatments (non surgical blepharoplasty)
- Minor surgery: Vasectomy under LA, Circumcision for religious indications, In-growing toenails, Excision of skin lesions
- Vaser Liposuction
People-Specific Care Carried Out by Experts
Our aim isn’t only to use high quality technology to help you enjoy a safer, faster surgical experience, though. Alongside ensuring the procedure is 100% safe and above board, we also make that sure that post-surgical recovery is as quick and as painless as possible.
This is why our medical team keep regular check-ups with all surgical patients. This lets us know that they get the nutritional assistance and medical overview needed to ensure recovery is as optimal as possible. From the first 6 hours of surgery, we’ll ensure you can have access to effective nutritional solutions to help you feel better, stronger and healthier in no time at all.
We aim to discharge all patients within 24h, with the condition fully explained to patient and family/guardians, so that post-surgical care can be as effective as possible.
All of this comes under our inclusive billing program. We want you to know what you are getting access to; trusting someone with your body is a major ask. This is why we take the time and the precision to make sure that there is no need to worry or feel doubt, by ensuring medical care, food and everything else can be arranged during your stay.
So, le the worries you have about your procedure vanish; we’ll take care of everything in our fully air conditioned facilities which are primed for fast response expert delivery of proven medical solutions and friendly care that treats you like a person, helping to minimize downtime.